Friday, October 16, 2009

Problems in Posting System

Dear customers,

For those of you who still haven't received your parcels yet, I'm really sorry for the delay.

Most parcels are being posted on Monday and when I tracked them just now, some of them are unsuccessfully delivered (now at the recipients' nearest office), some of them can't be delivered due to incomplete addresses and some have just been dispatched at night (usually they don't dispatch at nights) from the origin post office that I posted (even though I posted them on Monday)!

I'm not sure why these problems occur in the posting system these few days, but I will make a call to the customer care hotline asap to enquire about this matter and update you girls on the status.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Note: Please track your parcel's status from time to time at this website (http://www.pos.com.my/). If you lost your tracking number, please email me for it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment